The honorees of this award are supposed to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap
Well here goes:
1. Barbie - I still have my original Barbie in her box with the $3.00 price tag. I did not play with Barbie she was my first sewing dress form. I made all kinds of wonderful outfits from patterns I created myself but oft inspired by Jacqueline Kennedy.
2. I love everything about the desert - wide open spaces, cactus, buttes, climbing rock formations and best of all the smell of it at night.
3. I don't like to cook but I like to bake.
4. My father taught me to twirl a lasso. I have not done it for a while so don't ask for a demonstration.
5. My favorite foods are watermelon and birthday cake.
6. I love summer and can rarely be found inside when the sun is shining and the temperature is on up there. I do not care if I never see winter again.
7. I got lasik so that I could learn to snorkel.
8. I like to read light hearted mysteries like those by Janet Evanovich, that make me laugh out loud.
9. ...that I became a teacher since I was the queen of playing hooky from school.My Dad once caught me on the way home from a day riding my little red Honda 90 on the surfing beach in San Diego.
10. I love beach music and beach movies, especially old Annette and Frankie Avalon ones.