Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Getting ready for Saturday's Market Faire.

I'm spending a lot of time in my studio getting ready for upcoming shows.


This Saturday I'll be at the River City Knitters Market Faire at Imperial Plaza (1717 Bellevue, 23227), along with about 14 other vendors. The show is open to everyone so grab a friend and shop! You will find goodies to indulge yourself and get a start on holiday or birthday shopping.

I have some new shawl/scarf pins - they are also good to close up sweaters with. Here are a few of the new pendants and one pair of earrings. You'll have to come to the Faire on Saturday to see more!

August 28 & 29 Nancy and I will be in Portsmouth VA for the Sewall Art Show. You will find us in Booth #79. It is always fun when we go out of town - I'm just hoping Nancy's new knee is up to a two day outdoor show.

Here is a link to our business blog Art In Glass by TG Designs
I will keep updating the show list as I get final dates in.

No comments:

Post a Comment