Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Turquoise! I loved those red rocks and thought that I would be making red glass but it was the turquoise that grabbed me and inspired my newest tray in turquoise, maze and hints of those purple sunrises out there. Picture coming soon.

Nancy and I had a successful show here at the officers club on Fort Belvoir. It is such a pretty setting - the back wall is a window overlooking the Potomac, where eagles are often seen soaring . I'll be heading home tomorrow morning and returning Friday morning to set up for our Saturday show at Lake Braddock HS. It is a juried show in its' 24th year. If anyone is up this way come see us - we've added a new component to our display.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come shop!! The southwestern inspired tray sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. photos...? I am glad you're having fun, but we here at home are missing you!

    ReplyDelete