Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving camping, pink sunset

Thanksgiving camping - what fun. I made pie and turkey breast at home and fixed the trimmings here at the American Heritage campground in Norge. The campground is full, so many interesting people here. One family lives in Alaska and is doing a trip down the east. My "neighbor" lives in New England but during the winter follows the coastline down to warmer temperatures.

This is my campsite, spot 31. It has been more than a year since we have been here and all the sites now have nice level concrete pads. Especially when you get in after dark and have to set up. Ger and I have got our routine down and within 10 minutes of getting the rig level we have everything hooked up.

It is so nice and sunny - believe it or not I took this shot right after a light snow flurry today.

This vibrant tree is across from the park office.

.......Pretty pink sunset


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! My inlaws and my sister and her husband (and a third couple) went camping in Myrtle Beach for Thanksgiving week...

    ReplyDelete